Author: Nina_sunshine

about throwing rubbish onto the ground [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-7 23:23:54 From mobile |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Posted On  2 MinuteEarlier
so you got into an argument with your bf about littering?
good luck to you in your relationship if...

thank you so much. it's the first time for us to have this problem and finally we are happy now.  yeah! so many stuffs in life and we should try to let it go. in love, we human beings should try to respect each other and cherish each other.  nobody is perfect. right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 23:32:42 |Display all floors
Nina_sunshine Post time: 2015-2-7 23:23
thank you so much. it's the first time for us to have this problem and finally we are happy now.   ...

I suggest next time THINK before you speak:
and don't post things like this online - if my bf did this I would think he was incredibly childish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-7 23:41:38 From mobile |Display all floors
r u a CHINESE or a foreigner? some of them what you were talking about are right. but I am afraid that I can't agree all of what you said. Internet is also a way for people to solve problems and also it's a tool to relax. that's why the world is so interesting. if people always do it like what you suggested, then everything is same in the world. by anyway, thank you so much for your suggestions. have a good day! oh, happy CHINESE new year in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 00:05:19 |Display all floors
Learn to pick your fights...

But at the same time your bf is a rude asshat. he should have put them in the bin.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-2-8 02:26:27 |Display all floors
Dismiss him

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-2-8 02:28:33 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2015-2-7 23:06
yeahh    it was soso clear to me that he his German

That's why Germany is so scuffy, have you ever been there?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 06:34:59 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2015-2-7 19:53
" and just now he went to bed without dinner "    coz he is full of seeds, so, dont worry

Full of seeds... We can't say the same about her

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.