Views: 2122|Replies: 3

Will you test your partner's fidelity? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-5 17:28:11 |Display all floors
Recently, a charged service has emerged on Taobao.com. Once a costumer buy this service, the seller will befriend with your boyfriend or husband on QQ as an beautiful strange girl, who will try to lure him according to the information the costumer has provided, such as hobby, experience and so on. Whenever a chat is over, the costumer will receive the chatting records, based on which her partner's fidelity can be judged. According to the testing results of one virtual store, there are 9 unfaithful men in 10.

Are you interested in testing your partner's fidelity this way? Will you test your partner in other means?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-2-5 17:50:26 |Display all floors
just another money making scam....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 11:18:11 |Display all floors
Rubbish

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-2-8 14:34:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2015-2-8 14:40

I'd never employ such a dirty low down method of what is essentially entrapment on anyone.  

Similar schemes have been used in the west for at least a decade, only they use real women who approach the guy in a bar or restaurant, sports club etc and chat him up. There are also guys used to check out women and their fidelity.

The basic techniques are email chat up, messenger chat up (ICQ, YM, Skype etc) or in person at a bar, restaurant etc.  The results either audio or video based are given to the woman who requests and pays for the service.   The last time I heard anything about it some 70% of men and women failed the fidelity test.

These tests have been widely damned by many relationship experts, psychologists etc as being entrapment and also of dubious value due to the methods employed which are often pretty much a "take me to bed" level offer.  I can understand why guys often fail, if you're married to a nightmare from hell posing as a woman then a new port to drop anchor in would be heaven, especially when you have to go home and face hell each night.  (The same applies for women who are married to certain types of men)
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.