Author: Revolutionar

The Jews a spend force [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-2-1 19:26:53 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-2-1 21:18
The Jews a spend force.

It is obvious that you sympathise a lot with the Jews and don't want people to be afraid of them.Usually other Jews tell the world that they should fear them and not ever think they could be intimidated.  You are using an interesting approach to achieve your goals though!  Some might not see through you.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-1 19:59:46 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-2-1 19:26
It is obvious that you sympathise a lot with the Jews and don't want people to be afraid of them.U ...

#4........you wrote................
because they see what you are trying to do... You start an obvious, apparently anti-semitic thread. You dont fool anyone... They can see you are doing it to project yourself in a certain way i suppose..

#8...you wrote...........the opposite.............................

Cryer.............................make up your mind, won't you?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-1 23:47:47 |Display all floors
The Jews a spend force is a reality , not an opinion.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-1 23:55:04 |Display all floors
Einstein generation, Hitler generation....Jew were a powerful force in Europe. A feared , loathed lot.

Baby boomer generation......Jews were a force in America, vastly disproportional to its actual numbers.

By now in 2015...... The Jews are largely a curiosity and largely irrelevant .

Generation X and Generation Y has no fear, loathe nor respect reserved for Jews.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-1 23:57:29 |Display all floors
rayzedork Post time: 2015-2-1 23:55
typical desatw.at....

Suggest a lie, offer no substantive evidence and then write as if it's the  ...

Why you fear Jews?

They are nothing......Jews will go extinct soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-2 00:21:20 |Display all floors
rayzedork Post time: 2015-2-2 00:02
What have I written that makes you think I am scared of the chosen ones?

Please remember you clai ...

You are so scared of Jews....mention the word, you want to delete the thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-2 00:38:16 |Display all floors
rayzedork Post time: 2015-2-2 00:36
It is you I want to delete, dude.

No mercy for 5cum.

I am around.......

But this is your hundredth version.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.