Author: ColinSpeakman

Should drug smugglers face death penalty?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-2-10 17:20:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-10 17:02

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-2-10 17:22:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-10 17:21
I don't find this a laughing matter at all.

I do ( post # 27)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-2 19:30:08 |Display all floors
i think the drug smugglers should face death penalty, they must know their behavour is bad for the society and harmful to victims! how dare they sale those dangerous drugs! death penalty ends their crime, which is deserved by law as well.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-2 19:35:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-11-2 20:06:56 |Display all floors
There seems to be an increase in drug smugglers getting caught in China. If china shows any weakness, how many more will try to smuggle drugs in?
but what I don't understand, and this happens everywhere is why don't they allow the mules thru then arrest the person the drugs are going to? I reckon 9/10 there will be someone waiting outside the airport, or if not they could easily follow them to the destination where the drugs are going
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-5 21:01:15 |Display all floors
You must admit that drug smuggler whose behaviors are illegal and guilty. They bring disorder and fear. And we all should obey whatever law provides for citizens. "Law is order, and good law is good order." Aristotle, Ancient Greek philosopher ever said. "Guilt always hurries towards its complement, punishment; only there does its satisfaction lies." Lawrence Durrell, British writer mentioned as well. Those famous people also believe we should obey law and regulations, why not punish them with execution? It can also give an alarm to other drug smugglers. Maybe death is crucial, then why do they try to breach and challenge law's bottom line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-7 12:49:03 |Display all floors
No death penalty! Killing is never justified, the death penalty is no exception. It does not advance any social objective. Execution is nothing but ruthless principle of “an eye for an eye”. Life in prison can be a sufficient punishment than death penalty, death penalty only deprives criminals of their bodies and lives on earth but keeps their souls.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.