Author: sad_boy

help to understand a chinese girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-30 22:22:38 |Display all floors

What do you want to do is right

Hai friend:
        I want to say ,what do you want to do all are right ,becouse it is you want to do, but onething I hope you to understand  that  is  Love if gave two woman , you will feeling tired always!
                       well ,have good start tommorow !

your friend :   Machral
                                          e-mail : haiqing-liu@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 20:38:38 |Display all floors

i agree with

tony qi. i just wonder what do u think love is? i don't mean to insult u. i m just curious about the european concept of 'love'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 20:43:08 |Display all floors

moreover, why do u love a chinese girl?

was the chinese girl born overseas?is her mother tongue english? or can she speak fluent english??
if she is from china, and u r an european guy, how come u two fall in love? different cultures, different lifestyles, different views about the world, different interests. and i know how beautiful a western girl is . i mean to be good. i bless u two!^-^ but i also wanna know whatz the thing that make u two be in love.
if u don't mind, could u tell me , even a little?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 13:28:08 |Display all floors

I agree with TONY QI very well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 14:00:15 |Display all floors

are you working in China?

married mean's you and your Chines girlfriend will lived together.i sure Chinese girl love you very much.
how long you and Chinese girlfriend had beed together , are you make sure you understand Chinese girl very much ,include Family.  Chinese peopel think family is very import for his/her's life. maybe your girlfriend are thinking about her family's opinion.
anyway , love one person are not easy ,especially the international married, very romatic but long way to achieve.
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 17:37:06 |Display all floors

help to understand a chinese girl

I don't think a married man still have the right to fall in love with a girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 19:05:31 |Display all floors

thanx everybody!

I come to China from time to time for work, but I want to move to China, because I really like China and the Chinese people and the Chinese food! And of corse I LOVE my Chinese girlfriend!!!

I was married for over seven years, but my (ex-)wife don't want to have children. So there was no future for our marriage. But anyway, I learned a lot about relationships, and I wont do the same mistakes again.

Everybody thinks about the meaning of life, and I think the meaning of life is, to live with the girl I love and to have a family with children! But I don't care where on the planet! I traveld to many beautiful places...

I know about the differences in traditions and thinking between Europeans and Chinese people, and in many parts I like the Chinese style much more, then the European!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.