Author: sad_boy

help to understand a chinese girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-25 10:50:37 |Display all floors

you can't do that!!!

i don't agree that opinion.it's a big mistake if anybody doing so.love two people at the sametime won't get a good result.you must own a correct altitude about your love.or you'll have many troubles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-26 01:32:22 |Display all floors

In my heart is only place for one girl!

Yes you'r right! I can't love two girls at the same time! In my heart there is only one girl, and that's my Chinese girlfriend!!!
I know, that she really, really loves me, and I know, that I should give her some time...

Thanx everybody!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-26 12:21:09 |Display all floors

YOU ARE REALLY A SAD BOY

DO YOU KNOW LOVE ? WHY YOU ARE MARRIED WITH YOUR CURRENT WIFE , YOUR PREVIOUS PROMISE TO HER IS WHAT? IS TEMPORARY LOVE? OR YOUR SOME DESIRE ? MAYBE LATER YOU WILL MEET ANOTHER VIRTUOUS GIRL WHO CAN TOUCH YOUR HEART , THEN YOU WILL GO ON YOUR "HELP TO UNDERSTAND A GIRL WHO I LOVE" NOT TO TRY ONE BY ONE , CHOOSE ONE AND LOVE ONE ,AND IN YOUR HEART IS ONLY ONE PLACE FOR ONE GIRL ,IF YOU CHOOSE THIS CHINESE GIRL ,YOU WILL BE A LIAR .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-28 21:51:58 |Display all floors

one man should be responsible

I think this sad _man  should make a deeply  think about how to select, also it is not reality for he and the Chinese girl to come together, because  the distance from Europe to China.

So, take care and make your mind after cool considering.

anyway, if this foreigner has real heart to love this girl, he should try !

my opinion only for reference.

good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 13:53:16 |Display all floors

my suggestion

you said your breakup with your wife is not caused by this Chinese girl and you should explain this to her, maybe she thinks that she's the cause of your breakup and that made her feel bad. If you talk to her that she's not the cause and explain the real reasons why you and your wife break up, I think  she will get out of that moral dilemma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-29 15:26:16 |Display all floors

雨过天晴

Well,I think this is not  a problem about Chinese girl or a foreign girl.
First of all ,it is something between you two. Whatever others talk about ,only you can untie  the love  knot. I believe if you talk with her to find out what on earth is her unbelief.
As a Chinese girl I assume there is no problem at all, if you offer more some patience  and kindness.
Because it is the girl herself who can't pass the doorsill.

That's all !alk to you later!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 21:02:18 |Display all floors

Chinese are quite different fron Europeans

We Chinese people have our own style.She felt guilty because you said good bye to your wife. If you love your wife deeply ,you shouldn't  leave your wife.Supposing you meet another more beautiful,modern,open-minded girl, will you leave your girl friend present? This is what she fears.Whoever you're,you mustn't be overjoyed without thinking of the others' sadness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.