Views: 2072|Replies: 1

why is it hard to buy small screen smartphones, I really miss it [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-19 22:06:01 |Display all floors
     I have a Nokia 800 with wp system. It really sucks. wp system of smartphone is crap. I have to say the end of Microsoft Co. will come soon if it insists on putting such rubbish in its phone. Oh, what's more. I heard it will phase out windows 7 in the future...I don't love it anymore!!!!
     Oh, I stray from the point..
    well, I have to say I really want to change my Nokia as better and better smartphones pop out. I can't stand the wp system any more....
    But here is the problem, I find most smartphones with excellen system and specs in the market are all big screen, more than five inches. You know that phone vendors now make the screen bigger and bigger that I can't hold it with one hand. Even Apple gave up their traditional small screen-3.5 inches.  
    Actually big screen phone is not portable at all. it is a battery killer, and does harm to one's eyes if you stare the screen for a long time. I don't understand why people love big screen. It is weird...
I really miss small screen phone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 22:11:10 |Display all floors
"wanna have ur problems"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.