Views: 1447|Replies: 12

Late Afternoon Friday Rally of Wall Street - Stealth QE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-17 17:00:31 |Display all floors
Happy days are here again!  The sudden rally of Wall Street on Friday afternoon without any good reason sounds like QE is back again.  The manipulated market, alas, is not based on Free Trade, and thus, all financial textbooks need to be rewritten, henceforth.  It is all based on overt and covert QE.  As this could wipe out the savings of entire countries, the Pope might just be right that WW3 may already be in progress.

QE = Queer Economics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 07:04:36 |Display all floors
The Swiss Frank is the billion ton grain of salt that will melt the iceberg of the Euro currency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 07:49:20 |Display all floors
You apparently have no idea about the term Masters of the Universe.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 08:33:44 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2015-1-18 08:08
They are not even bothered with printing anymore $US toilet rolls; it's faster to do electronic fund ...

It is the term and condition of the modern era that when Wall Street is happy, everyone is happy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 08:48:39 |Display all floors
The key question is....is Wall Street building up to be a bubble in view of world wide weakness?

Of course opinions differ.....as opinions always differ in an open transparent efficient market....

Those who gets it right is given the title Masters of the Universe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 11:09:42 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2015-1-18 09:31
I have no qualms about sheep over there being happy.

I have no idea what you mean by sheep as the kind of people actively involved in Wall Street are the most independent, most educated and most informed on the planet......the Masters of the Universe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 13:08:54 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2015-1-18 11:18
Your masters, not mine.

I am the master.

That is what trading is.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.