Author: Sikaote

Entire country of France disgusted at Obola's absence   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-1-13 12:40:02 |Display all floors
Thanks.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-13 12:45:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-13 13:27:18 |Display all floors
Robert is of course correct, technically. As his Wiki cut and paste shows the The CC Act is still on the books. There are many such legislation that are still on the books but they are not enforced (as the Wiki citation points out) or simply ignored. They are not taken seriously. Just like Robert.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-13 13:38:06 |Display all floors
I have recently learnt that "free speech" only goes as far as the person listening to it allows!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-13 14:27:57 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2015-1-13 12:45
In the U.S. we are free to speak our minds

Hilarious.

You're being sarcastic, yes?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-13 19:42:09 |Display all floors
War Criminal

The absence of the war criminal Obomber is the silver lining in the shameless milking of this false flag black op.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-13 20:55:59 |Display all floors
The point that China was not represented in Paris is usefully raised but not commented upon.

A number of aspects.  Certainly  China has made great efforts in  regional anti-terrorist cooperation and taken the lead in two security meetings last year. However some Chinese netizens still feel that Kunming stabbings were a China 911, yet the west was slow to condemn as terrorism and certainly did not join any rally against terrorism in support of China then.

There is another aspect to the Paris rally which Chinese leaders probably found difficult to fully support. I'll leave others to discuss that!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.