Views: 957|Replies: 6

Would you help an injured stranger?[4]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-13 10:49:02 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 (UK)

I have seen an old fellow fall down in the cold in Harbin winter last year. I couldn't get him up on my own (he was a big guy) and I screamed at the Chinese who had taken out their phones to take videos of "white boy helping up old Chinese man". First time I swore at Chinese people in China. After a good bit of abuse from me, I shamed them into helping me. Afterwards they all sta ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-13 12:27:43 |Display all floors
Yes I would but not in china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-14 10:19:45 |Display all floors
I would do it again, and did it already several times, even bring injured people to the hospital with an ambulance until relatives came. Never had any trouble, but me helping made the Chinese help and brought actually good things for the family of the insured person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-14 17:15:48 |Display all floors
Seeing someone hurt or lying around you in the streest,would you like to hlep or not.It's a hot thing talking about.To help,maybe you would be scammed.Not to help,public will judge you.It's a hard thing now.I think it's a great and thankful thing when you are in trouble and someone help you.Why do things chang to this way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-1 06:08:46 |Display all floors
Call for ambulance. I am sure he would flee the scene before the ambulance arrives if it is a scam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-22 11:08:41 |Display all floors
I have done so twice, no regrets, no one trying to blame me for what happened.  I will take my chances.  I am getting older, and it could be me.  Do be careful about moving people if you are not sure what happened to them.  Both times I stopped, a lot of Chinese people stopped to help as well.  There are a lot of great people willing to help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-28 13:35:58 |Display all floors
No,I cannot afford it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.