Author: 1584austin

Should Members that get banned on the BBS be ashamed of their behaviour   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-1-14 17:31:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2015-1-14 17:32
Ted180 Post time: 2015-1-13 14:02
I assume the variations are due to 1. Which Mod is on duty and 2. What his/her mood is. BTW: It se ...

Loneacorn is female

And we think some Voice Editors are

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-14 18:20:55 |Display all floors
It depends

I have been banned twice.Once because my comments were not welcome during the course of the 2012 Zion Olympic games in Rothschild's London.This was a bit like the eviction of the poor from the vicinity of the venues of the Atlanta games.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-14 18:26:03 |Display all floors
It depends

I have nothing to be ashamed in the case of that ban.The second ban was because I lost my cool and reacted to the sick and evil provocations of the monstrous Brown Noser.I have nothing to be ashamed on this occasion either.However my sickening stalker has plenty to be ashamed of.However a creature as base as Lavender Butter can feel no guilt or shame.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-14 20:29:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-14 20:52:35 |Display all floors
some stuff gets stuck in your subconscious mind, it's not that easy to ignore stuff sometimes...why do you think people are so easily suggestible? why do you think the masses are so stupid?....it's because everything that you pick up via your physical sense one way or another influences you, if you have not trained yourself to ignore such things, and most people are untrained....

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-1-14 21:01:37 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-14 19:26
Getting banned is an inside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-15 01:48:40 |Display all floors
gato Post time: 2015-1-14 20:29
what is a  forum..? No different than a car wreaking place, you get what you want and leave the ru ...

The purpose of any forum is to inform others of our little knowledge, and be informed by others where our knowledge is deficient.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.