Author: BetsyLie

Two girl gangs in junior school have a fight   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-1-12 06:03:43 |Display all floors
BetsyLie Post time: 2015-1-11 13:43

Did they get told off

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-12 06:08:27 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2015-1-12 06:03
Did they get told off

This is normal behaviour between girls these days well they wanted equality now they have it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 10:22:46 |Display all floors
Where's the blood??
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 11:25:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-12 11:17
Robber has no ears; instead he has two rearvie mirrors attached to his head.

Robber should have experience in watching Chinese house wives fight..............ought to have the experience.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 11:37:20 |Display all floors
It is always distressing to hear about girls fighting. Historically and culturally in civilised countries, women have always been respected and protected. They have earned this right through their attitudes, behaviour and intelligence and communication skills. However, scientific tests have shown that they can also be more cruel than men.... as soldiers and in the school playground. In schools it usually takes the form of intense and prolonged verbal bullying. For girls to physically assault one another is not so usual, but regrettably becoming more common. Sometimes it is the influence of alcohol, or a wish to compete with boys demonstrations of aggression.
In schools in China I fear it may be because of sheer boredom and frustration. Look at what actually happens in schools. The only relief from the long long lessons sitting doing exercises so that they pass tests are a few minutes between lessons or in PE. What happens during these moments? Boys run and throw balls and chase each-other; soccer, basketball....   I see girls standing together talking and looking at the boys activities. I see some girls who clearly long to DO something, but do not dare encroach on the boys activities. The boys may react, or their friends may gossip about them. Particularly in teenage girls, their hormones are running riot and have no outlet in sensible activity (I do not mean sex). In PE lessons designed to enable them to pass fitness tests are boring. Most girls (and boys) find the activities boring and repetitive. Whilst the boys occupy themselves with a ball, the girls are not encouraged (or taught) to do anything. Often sport does not exist for girls. There is no time allowed in the curriculum to learn and enjoy netball, rounders, ropeball, tennis, gymnastics, educational dance etc etc.  things that girls enjoy and want to learn. The result is boredom and frustration that leads to abnormal aggressive behaviour.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 12:19:47 |Display all floors
Because, freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 12:39:04 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2015-1-12 12:19
Because, freedom.

you do not understand why freedom until you have lived in China or Malaysia.............................................................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.