Author: abramicus

DENG MOVED CHINA FORWARD WITH HISTORIC DEVALUATION FROM 5.74 TO 6.37 IN 1992 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-26 04:36:02 |Display all floors
6.227 Yuan/Dollar - Jan 23, 2015.

Slight improvement.  Need to speed up the devaluation of the Yuan towards 6.50 Yuan/Dollar in order to free up China's manufacturing juggernaut from the shackles of the PBOC revaluation policy.  Manufacturing sector is the basis of every advance in the standard of living of the average Chinese for the past 25 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 16:27:36 |Display all floors
6.2536 Yuan/Dollar - Jan 26, 2015.

Too slow.  

China will make more money and retain more wealth by exporting the PBOC to Japan, as a subsidiary of the BOJ, and rid itself of a loss leading SOE that is more interested in transferring China's export revenues to Japan than it is in helping China's manufacturing sector recover from its huge price disadvantage internationally and domestically, due to the self-inflicted overvaluation of the Yuan against the Dollar and even more so, against the Japanese Yen.

Japan's exports increased by nearly 12% in January.  Shame on PBOC.  Export the PBOC to Japan!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 17:17:37 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2015-1-11 01:49
It was a big mistake peg 1 USD to 8.9 yuan way back in 1993/94 when China was given Most Favor Natio ...

Last time in china "2014" i got a whole meal for 11 yuan, admittedly I was in the countryside.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 17:18:44 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2015-1-11 02:27
Now China all over have run way inflation
Now China has runaway inflation everywhere.  
A  ...

Maybe the yuan was so fast, it needed a runway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 17:19:05 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2015-1-11 02:27
Now China all over have run way inflation
Now China has runaway inflation everywhere.  
A  ...

Maybe the yuan was so fast, it needed a runway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-26 18:33:26 |Display all floors
As long as the disposable income rises faster than inflation, there is nothing wrong with the policy of devaluation.  In fact, the average Chinese can afford 8 bowls of noodle today, whereas he could afford only one, twenty-five years ago.  Competitive devaluation raises the standard of living while overvaluation of the Yuan lowers the purchasing power of the average man's annual earnings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-27 01:27:06 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-1-26 18:33
As long as the disposable income rises faster than inflation, there is nothing wrong with the policy ...

There is a flight of capital out of China and yuan will naturally come down in coming months............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.