Post time 2015-1-6 02:14:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-6 02:08
And you came from Mars.

Was there water on Mars?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 02:21:26 |Display all floors
dragon8 Post time: 2015-1-6 02:14
Was there water on Mars?

Yes there is water in Mars but no dragons.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 08:09:36 |Display all floors
dragon8 Post time: 2015-1-6 00:34
Europeans came from monkeys living caves.

Americans came from Adam and Eve.

I see...I do believe in another version, but it's completely on faith. ....it's so hard to believe that if you don't have the mindset, it's going to sound like science fiction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 00:16:26 |Display all floors
Humans seem to have evolved from apes in Africa a few million years ago. Gradually they migrated all over the world. Different "civilizations" and "cultures" developed relatively independently at various favorable locations (the Huang He, Yanxi, Nile, Tigris, Euphrates, Indus Rivers) various fertile areas. With time (and trade) these civilizations intermingled. Now, with jet travel and the internet, they are evolving into one human culture.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 00:46:32 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-5 13:21
Yes there is water in Mars but no dragons.

A LOT of water (mostly frozen at the Mars north pole and deep under the surface). But due to low gravity most of the atmosphere was lost and most of the surface water evaporated. Also, having a weak magnetic
field, Mars is bombarded by charged particles that can kill or genetically-damage any organisms near its surface. But deeper underground life (bacteria etc) may exist.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 01:23:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-6 16:11
DId you read Erich von Daenkien's major work on this issue?

For your information: He is a fiction ...

Do you believe the official version of 9/11?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 01:34:52 From mobile |Display all floors
Adam & Eve cannot have been Chinese because they would have eaten the snake, and left the apple, so we would all still be living in Paradise!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.