Author: wchao37

Dedicated To New CD Forum Participants...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-5 06:57:47 |Display all floors
Dude! you're an idiot!

Did I give you a mirror as a gift?

I haven't read any of your posts yet, and so I have no idea where you're coming from.

My advice to you is just fly over now -- the trans-Pacific tickets are cheaper than coast-to-coast ones.

You can't learn about China in one sitting.  The Hollywood crowd at 77 Sunset Strip couldn't have helped you much either.  Just come and have a good time in Wang Fu Jin District.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 07:01:15 |Display all floors

He has gracefully dropped his claim to being "Doctor Wei". That's quite some progress on his part.
Who does he wish to hoodwink with that "MD" added to his false name?

This hangup of yours is just that -- a hangup.

Coveting someone else's sheepskin is harmful even to a cobra-eyed psychopath.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 07:33:58 |Display all floors
That's not changed since his joining date

Mod Austin:

What was your previous handle or did you have one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 07:40:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 07:49:56 |Display all floors
Member Chao: how many handles have you had?

Member Chao: how many times have other members got so fed up with you, that they lobbied to have you banned?

Hey you little piece of sit:

I didn't give you permission to get out of the cage.

Wait in the other room until my dog comes to fetch you.

wowowo?

Louder.

wowowowowo.

I said louder, not longer.

WOWOWO.

NOW THAT'S FAR BETTER.

Sit.

Here's a bone.

And don't try to suck up to a mod by answering questions addressed in public to him.

This mod doesn't impress me at all with his poor manners and unprofessionalism in hawking himself at TTCD while he's only a mod in the laugh-love-suck forums.

He is supposed to be neutral, and if he misbehaves further, I'll spank his pig.

Don't mess with Bruce Lee.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 08:35:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-1-5 09:11:15 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2015-1-4 03:51
This year visitors to China are projected to reach a new high and we wish you all a happy and safe j ...

So far no rebuttals to your OP...
But this thread did bring out the creatures from under their rocks to throw insults and play the victim.

But you forgot to mention that this forum is a showcase for western propagandists
to display their ignorance and hatred of China.

It is a public service to the Chinese people so they can see first hand the bigotry many westerners still have for China.
Their dream of subjugating China is still alive and well. China must remain ever vigilant of this and never be lulled into
trusting western imperialists. The capitalist owners of western nations only want one thing. More nations to own.
If these owners of western nations are willing to kill over a million Vietnamese for nothing more than choosing communism
you know they will not hesitate to flood any available media in China with lies.
That is a given.
This forum is just one more bit of proof of this.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.