Author: wchao37

Dedicated To New CD Forum Participants...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-4 23:37:55 |Display all floors
Dedicated to new CD Forum participants  .. But read by old CD Forum participants !
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 00:29:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-1-5 00:41:31 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-4 20:56
Dude! you're an idiot!

That's not changed since his joining date

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-1-5 00:54:00 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-5 00:52
He thought I was getting smart with him. Then I thought, how would he know? lol!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 01:12:06 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-4 16:12
old`HEY! Im only 28, youre like what 50s?60s?  90z?

I know many are old on here because the ...

I'll take any compliments   but I meant old as in been on CD Forum a few years.      
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 01:12:11 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-4 16:12
old`HEY! Im only 28, youre like what 50s?60s?  90z?

I know many are old on here because the ...

I'll take any compliments   but I meant old as in been on CD Forum a few years.      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 06:50:19 |Display all floors
Says one of the most divisive, racist, malcontents this forum has ever known.

His mantra: any subject - true or not - which can demonstrate that western nations are evil is to be encouraged. Any Subject which criticizes the Chinese government, current or past, is bashing and is unacceptable.

In the same breath as posting this new thread, he is busy on others describing other posters' as having syphilitic mothers and being transvestites/homosexuals. And all because they disagreed with his alleged misrepresentation of history. Wchao hasn't changed ... nor is he the friendly face he is attempting to make out.

Beat it, the Cowardly Ghost who wouldn't even reveal his former handle.  

One thing I can't stand is flattery, especially from an invertebrate animal from the sea.

If I can be called 'divisive', you ain't seen nothing yet.  

Wait 'til Shinzo Abe revive militarism and uses his ancestor's Japanese sword to chop you into two halves, and then you'll find out the real meaning of 'divisive.'

What?  You've forgotten to take your schizophrenia meds today?

As remedial action, you should take Zyprexa double dose, Mellaril double dose, and if that's still insufficient to control all your psychotic sx, ask the ER people to max you out with Thorazine, and don't blame me if you develop tardive dyskinesia and find yourself smacking your tongue like a dog in heat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.