Author: coralbay

Shanghai New Year at the Bund   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-1-1 21:08:23 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2015-1-1 04:56
nothing more trivial than fake dollar bills.
State media and witnesses have said the incident at C ...

I'd say a soccer game is more trivial and definitely more boring than possible free cash thrown on the street.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 21:13:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-1-1 17:15
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-1 17:08
I'd say a soccer game is more trivial and definitely more boring than possible free cash thrown on ...

Football is much more than that...........definitely a lot more important than worthless fake cash thrown by folks living high off the hog in Shanghai.

When is Chinese New Year again? I am surprised that you have not labelled the people that gathered stooges of all things Western.

It is a very unfortunate episode. I just had to point out the Chinese New Year angle
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 22:38:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-1 17:52
That money turned out to be literal Hell's Money!

English tourist Rebecca Thomas from Manchester told the BBC she had seen dead bodies on the ground.

"CPR was being given to 10-15 people in the street by loved ones whilst police stood by and watched.

Policemen try to help revellers trapped in a stampede as people gather on Shanghai's historic riverfront to welcome in the new year on 31 December 2014
Police officers tried to help people trapped in the stampede
"I asked a police officer if I could help and was told to move along. I saw a man giving his wife or girlfriend mouth-to-mouth on the floor whilst police watched," she said.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-1 22:46:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-1 20:46
""My thoughts this morning are with the families who lost loved ones at the Bund here in Shanghai la ...

And where is your concern for those involved?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 22:46:33 |Display all floors
a wake up call for all big cities officials to install crowd kontrol, and at the meantime go get that sob that tossed out some stupid coupons from the buildin that triggered the stampede  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-1 22:47:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-1 20:47
When did you learn to copy and paste?

Robert, many people would not know the news, yes I copied and pasted but as an OP, Voice incorcorporated it into this thread, not me, maybe you should show some feelings for those hute and killed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-2 05:09:54 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-1-1 12:06
we have stampede here very so often cos people were lookin for best deal at department stores, and w ...

Lack of sense that comes with maturity, and not behind a bottle...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.