Author: coralbay

Shanghai New Year at the Bund   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-1 20:54:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-1 10:57
Stampedes happewn regularly in China: at Miyun ca. 10 years ago, hundreds trampled to death a do ...

Apparently some larrikin flung a pile of fake $$ and bedlam....very sad. The danger of overcrowding
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-1 20:55:52 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2015-1-1 20:54
Apparently some larrikin flung a pile of fake $$ and bedlam....very sad. The danger of overcrowdin ...

well find him/her quickly....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 20:56:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-1-1 16:58
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-1 16:42
as trivial as a soccer game.

nothing more trivial than fake dollar bills.
State media and witnesses have said the incident at Chen Yi Square was at least partly caused when people scrambled for coupons that looked like dollar bills that were being thrown out of the window of a bar on the third floor of a building overlooking the Bund.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 21:01:48 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-1-1 16:55
well find him/her quickly....

President Xi Jinping has ordered the Shanghai government to investigate the incident as soon as possible and all other governments to ensure a similar disaster never happens again. .from RT :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 21:02:46 |Display all floors
Shanghai is a showcase city of China it's a setback to happened incident like this in downtown area. Authority already knew there will be huge crowds there, they should make better precaution. Today they cancelled light show in downtown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 21:04:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-1-1 17:07
youknowhat Post time: 2015-1-1 08:06
we have stampede here very so often cos people were lookin for best deal at department stores, and w ...

The Pharisees gathered at the Temple gates and flung coins at the beggars and tax collectors at the entrance....hmm

black Friday and folks assembling in large numbers for the government's pyro mania is akin to The Pharisees and their coin throwing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-1 21:06:44 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2015-1-1 16:52
Some one or Something will pay the price !

sacrificial bunt .........and masses are pacified

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.