Author: adele001

Doctors and nurses took pictures of themselves in an operation room   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-24 10:02:36 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-12-24 02:09
just NO fotos in the OR regardless before, after or during then these rules & conducts must be rewri ...

I agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 10:14:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-12-24 08:56
Why no photos?

These pictures document facts, vitally important facts tha may one day play a seri ...

Do I detect sarcasm? It's so hard to tell sometimes without hearing the tone.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 10:25:26 |Display all floors
A whole new level of low has been achieved by these doctors/nurses. Your job is to safely perform a surgery on your patient. Taking the moment or two to take photos is not part of safe practice. I believe all of the persons involved in such poor behaviour should be fired, plain and simple. Peoples lives are at risk when they go under the knife. Being so careless as to do what these people have is in no way honouring your duty. If you want pics to say goodbye to the old operating room . get togther as a group and do it on your own time. A pic to symbolize your operation as a success. Could be taken when the patient is in his recovery room/area and with their consent. A picture of such nature should not be taken during the operation what so ever. Bad bad choice, I thought you were professionls!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 11:09:52 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2014-12-24 10:25
A whole new level of low has been achieved by these doctors/nurses. Your job is to safely perform a  ...

excellent idea to debate on the issue....
A pic to symbolize your operation as a success. Could be taken when the patient is in his recovery room/area and with their consent.
If you want pics to say goodbye to the old operating room . get together as a group and do it on your own time.
:handshake:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 11:10:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-12-24 10:02
What about infection caused by the camera?

and I don't think it is a good idea to take your personal cellphone into the operation room....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 11:12:26 |Display all floors
doctor should take the patients lives more serious...
going for an operation is like going for a war...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 11:57:53 |Display all floors
adele001 Post time: 2014-12-24 08:39
as what you have seen...

after operation .   that's fine .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.