Post time 2014-12-31 08:14:50 From mobile |Display all floors
canadian45 Posted On  5 HourEarlier
This post was edited by canadian45 at 2014-12-31 02:45  

Tear s  In Heaven...

oh. I made a mistake  sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-31 08:25:43 |Display all floors
5teacup Posted On  8 HourEarlier
The story behind Dani California has to do with Heaven too, I called this church in California, I fe...

also, there is a very famous story in China.  in the ancient time, a famous man named Zhuangzi lost his wife due to her death. what surprised the neighbors and relatives was that they found him celebrating her death when all the others came to his house to join in the funeral. So they asked him why are you doing this, singing and dancing. he told them that bcoz for his wife, she must be very happy without any pain or hunger in the heaven. it's a good thing for her.  well, maybe he is right. but we know sometimes, the way of love expressed are different from different people.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-12-31 10:51:51 |Display all floors
the song Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton is really moving and touches the heart of any parent. I remember listening to this song (I knew about the tragedy that inspired it) as I drove home with my own son, driving him home for the first time after he was born in a hospital.

I like the story from China too. There is a similar one in India too. In fact it is at the core of Hindu philosophy - to not grieve too much for the dead, saying they are beyond the pain and cruelties of the living and that only the body is gone. The soul is considered eternal.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.