Author: celinawang

Living together before marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-5 13:44:55 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-6-5 05:44
I live with my wife for 5 days before we married, Mind you we married 6 days after meeting time mean ...

Must be another shot-gun case!

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-6-5 16:13:13 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-12-16 22:42
I suppose every individuals has their own perspectives toward this kind of situation, to air my view ...

You've got a great boyfriend!
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-6-5 16:25:51 |Display all floors
On the virginity issue: it is a throwback to when women were property, belonging first to their fathers who then transfered ownership to her husband. If the girl was not a virgin on her wedding night, either dad was a very bad man or she was a very bad girl.
In China as in the west not that long ago, retaining virginity was a symbol that, if this girl would abstain from the temptation of sex, she would probably resist other temptations. So, a woman's virginity was seen as a sign that she would be a virtuous woman.
It should also be noted that, if women were not virgins on their wedding night, or worse: cohabitated with a man they were considered harlots. Men, on the other hand, were expected to be sexually adept by the time they hit the marriage bed, and were not expected to remain faithful to their wives. Heck of a double standard if you ask me.
I'm glad times are easing up and women are permitted the same leeway in the sexual arena. There's nothing wrong with cohabitation if both parties are willing and committed.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-5 16:44:25 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-6-5 02:56
working girls charge 1st ....
ask your wife she will know...

I'm not married nor sleep with hookers like you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.