Author: celinawang

Living together before marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-20 09:41:38 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-12-17 09:41
right.. the perfect wife should be a expert in the kitchen, a lady in the street and a good w-ore  ...

You left one ingredient off:

A good wife should sign a pre-nup.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-20 09:43:18 |Display all floors
celinawang Post time: 2014-12-17 10:25
It maybe popular and normal in the Western countries but not in Chinese culture. So to girls who i ...

Is eating Macdonald's part of Chinese culture?? I see Macdonald's everywhere in China. And they are usually full of Chinese people.

Things change.

Cohabitation is not geopolitics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-20 10:29:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 22:36:24 |Display all floors
Lived with my wife for 2 years before marriage. Luckily her parents aren't stuck in the stone age (or cultural revolution age, which is close enough)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-4 15:26:18 |Display all floors
It is absolutely essential that couples live together for a few years before marriage, otherwise they won't know each other's real character, and habits!  
This talk about keeping one's virginity for the wedding night is way out of date.  And don't believe that the Chinese girls are so out-dated. You can hardly find a virgin bride in China these days, that belongs to their grandmothers' era!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-6-5 05:44:53 |Display all floors
I live with my wife for 5 days before we married, Mind you we married 6 days after meeting time means nothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-5 06:14:29 |Display all floors
it depends on the diffirent siyuation. if the two parties have a feeling that they can do it, otherwise, you can not do it just becauseof impulse

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.