Author: celinawang

Living together before marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-17 06:17:04 |Display all floors
I think it's fine. It helps the future husband and wife get to know each other better!
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 09:30:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 09:38:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 09:41:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 10:25:28 |Display all floors
Jarek Post time: 2014-12-17 02:53
I know plenty of chinese girls that live with their boyfriends before marriage. No problem, each cou ...

It maybe popular and normal in the Western countries but not in Chinese culture. So to girls who intend to live with their boyfriends before getting married should think carefully of the consequences of this and be ready to be responsible for all off effects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 10:45:50 |Display all floors
to get know each other better before marriage ..
now it's a open age. virginity is not a influential factor when choosing a life partner ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 12:01:42 |Display all floors
I would so no for this reason. The difference is when you live together you always have the easy option to leave as there is no real commitment to each to other to stay as when you are married. You are getting the milk for free, why buy the cow. Even living together unmarried you are still on your good behavior so it is not a real test but just an excuse to fool around.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.