Author: bfsuleo

Should begging on metro be banned? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-16 23:57:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by casseopeia at 2014-12-16 23:57

if they just sit or stand where they are, they don't bother me... it's when they approach you that i start to feel uneasy.

it's better to help them if you can. people say, why don't they get a job, etc, i used to think it too...who knows, but i'm sure they have their reasons...

if the choice was up to me, i would just let them be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 00:30:18 |Display all floors
if you want to help beggars, give them food.
those you are genuinely in need will accept it, those who are fake won't

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-17 06:31:47 |Display all floors
so you would go through the trouble to buy food for them, and bring it back to them?

you know why i'm not worried about the beggar scammers, because they don't harm you in any way, but they're doing something that's going to bring karma upon themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-18 01:22:01 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2014-12-17 06:31
so you would go through the trouble to buy food for them, and bring it back to them?

you know why  ...

so you would support and encourage dishonest people?
if I had food with me, I would certainly offer it to a beggar.
as I said, a genuine beggar will accept food as they need it.
I would be suspicious of someone demanding money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-18 08:49:04 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2014-12-18 01:22
so you would support and encourage dishonest people?
if I had food with me, I would certainly offe ...

does it sound like i would support and encourage them?...i'm just saying, it's not really my business, as long as they're not hurting anyone....you can't control others, you can only control yourself...who are they hurting but themselves?

you hate them, it's because you love them. i don't hate them, i really don't care for them!

i hardly ever carry food with me when i'm on foot...if i had food with me, i probably want to eat it myself...if they want the food, they can go buy it themselves.

have you ever had a beggar reject food or something? i don't know, because i don't deal with beggars so much....

personally, i don't care to discuss this further....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-18 11:23:56 |Display all floors
I think this is goverment duty to relieve the begger, not just our help, yet now there are so many reports that the so faked begger use iphones. I think exactly there are so many real beggar in china, if you want to give, just give. But I think government should help them in case if they are real.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-18 11:37:24 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2014-12-17 06:31

you know why  ...

i would like to see karma hit those professional scroungers in a big way........we have them in london, but recently they were followed by some tv crew, and later there pictures and names were splashed across the local newspapers.....
thats the best way to hit them, ...name and shame them...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.