Internet vs. Love -- is it really so unbelievable? [Copy link] 中文

fairgalaxy has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-7 21:59:25 |Display all floors

allgemein

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 11:26:37 |Display all floors

unbelievable is something we dont believe it will happen

i have 2 friends on the net who found their wives on the internet one from USA who got married to a Brazilian girl and one from Canada who got a Peruvian woman.

Its hard to find TRUE love on the net but so easy to find Cybersex and Phone sex and whatever .......

Getting married together or rather living together after meeting on the internet is not so unbelievable.  What is unbelievable is if these two persons who met on the internet with possible different cultures or different lifestyle can manage with each other for the rest of their lives.

Its quite different from the relationship which takes place when you meet someone in the library or movies or just anywhere. I mean face to face.
In face to face contact you can see the person and really know him much better than seeing someone on the internet maybe with just a photograph or on cam.   You also need to put a voice to his photo.

Internet love is for people who dare to be different and are mature enough to make such decisions.  Because finally the person you are going to meet in real life whom you met on the internet maybe quite the opposite of what you had in mind.

This response is not to encourage internet relationships or to discourage.  Its just a discussion :-)

your friend from india in shenzhen,

regards and lots of warm wishes,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 22:54:22 |Display all floors

you are right

only want to say u are very right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 23:20:31 |Display all floors

Internet is believable

Everyone knows there are two sides of a coin.It can fit for everything exist in the world.Internet supplied us many advanced knowledge and technologies, we can learn many things we didn't experienced and studied in university. Internet could satisfy us what we want (refer to entertainment).There are also many internet criminals take place in recent years.But that's not the mistake of internet.We must ask our people a question"how to make the internet clear?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 17:12:50 |Display all floors

I'm the man who think internet game may be better than gf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 12:40:07 |Display all floors

to bigboss

i doubt you do not have a nice family. in order to balance ur fragile sex life u have to explore more sex online. do not worry buddy, everyone has his own problem.
i say sorry if i offend you. but if were right you have to see a doctor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 12:42:05 |Display all floors

oops

sorry i peplied wrong person hahahah. sorry baby.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.