Author: allgemein

Internet vs. Love -- is it really so unbelievable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-30 18:23:14 |Display all floors

No fault, Internet

Dear friends:
        If you fall into the water,can you say it's the river's fault. In my opinion,it depends on the person using it. If you fall in love with someone ,marry him or her,wherever you meet him or her or  wherever he/ she comes from.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 22:33:05 |Display all floors

I think you are right !

Hai fiend :

I think you are ritht !  I have the same feeling with you,and when people came to the world ,everyting just like Internet I think ,and when you knew a new friend in the fact you need to know he (her) name and others ,or somore , at the Internet have the samething  I think ,if you have  a good hart with you ,I think  everyone will  feeling it of you .  I think you have the same feeling with me !

well ,have good day for you !

your new friend:   Machral

e-mail :    haiqing-liu@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 20:12:35 |Display all floors

itz believeable but not common

anything can happen in the world, thatz why itz interesting living in this world. but as people are more hurted, many are cautious and very careful. e-love is not easy to happen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 08:21:24 |Display all floors

yes i think what you say is right

to  believe or unbelieve the love in the internet ,it is all rely on yourself
do it yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 16:09:24 |Display all floors

this is the best example for this topic

my by is from usa. we met online and fall in love each other after we've talked online 2 years. he came to visit me twice in half a year . we are planning to get married in jan.
so u still not believe internet love?

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-4 16:26:02 |Display all floors

love found in the internet

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 23:29:22 |Display all floors

internet just like a knife

it is just a communication tool. just like a knife , it has two different sides. It can protect from being hurt , also can hurt you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.