Author: allgemein

Internet vs. Love -- is it really so unbelievable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-25 23:39:31 |Display all floors

I believe!

Friends mean a lot in our lives. It's hard to live without friends. But the reality is that not all of us have plenty of friends. So it's convienient to find one on intenet. The reasons may state as follows:
First: Internet can offer so many chances for us to find friends. We should be careful to pick them out. Anyway on the internet, most of surferers are common people just like us who need friendship.
Second: Cyber love is the furthure development of friendship. If you think the relation between you  two are secure enough , then you can deepen it and court her. That's natural. Why not always be on alert towards everything?
Thirdly: Cyber love is not special in nature. Even though the internet is unreal, while the person behind it is real. Some of them are really kind-hearted.
So why regard  cyber love as an abnormal ? It's natural. When love comes, you should seize it and cultivate it. When it is gone, forget it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-26 07:22:05 |Display all floors

Go with what your heart tells you:*)

That's it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-27 14:49:07 |Display all floors

it depends

but most of the time,it's friendship not love shown through internet ,i think,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-28 12:31:41 |Display all floors

even no friendship

just sex

boring things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-28 13:31:19 |Display all floors

agree with sclyyaoyao

internet is internet . it is the good way of communication. if you want to get the true love here. i am confused ? at here you only to know a little about  a person . you should keep cool all the time . think about it very serious. if you realy had some feeling . why not meet he or her . then decide what is it ?love is a feeling. not  only talking.

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-28 17:34:58 |Display all floors

I think some of you miss my point.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

jimili has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-28 17:40:08 |Display all floors

so what'sur point?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.