Author: michelle714

Should I accept his love?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-2 00:18:53 |Display all floors

Old man and a young girl as a husband and a wife

The old man first makes a young wife to think he treats her like a queen......
Soon he doesn't want her to have a job even if she hold a college degree
.....he doesn't want her to do this and that......and he doesn't want her to do more this and more that......
Soon she find she is not who she was, she become someone else she doesn't know......
The old man slowly and gradually control a young wife without using
even one single word " control " and without ever put high voice on her....
The old men have a great talent for that part....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 02:04:32 |Display all floors

I agree with most of the replies, but please be careful

I am an older American man, and I would love to find a young Chinese wife!

I am already married, so I am not looking for a wife.

I suggest that you enjoy your meeting with him, and get to know him better. Before you make your decision, you should visit him at his home. You can then learn a lot more about what his lifestyle is. There is nothing wrong with the fact that he is not already married, but it raises the question, "Do women in his own country dislike this man?"

There have been some examples of American men going to other countries and getting a wife, and she discovers (too late) that he is a "loser" without a good job, and maybe he doesn't even have a place to live. It is possible for a person like that to come to China and appear rich. He can use his credit card and borrow the money for the trip.

I hope I am wrong, and you have found your "Mr. Right!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 10:10:31 |Display all floors

no, not much, but too much

you are in dilemma.

to try desperately to grip the love, or to spurn it because of the age difference.

what makes trouble for you is the physical difference. once you are together with him, what worries  you now most will be dispersed.

it is very natural for a person in love to be so greedy as you, the distance between you and him both enhances your affection for him and weakens it as well.
you are worrying  too much about the future. be happy with what you have had, don't worry too much about your future, say, he may pass away before you because of the age difference. what nonsense!!!

the chance for you to die before him is 50%. the most important thing is that there must be love between you and him. don't think too much about how much you can get and lose. better let him go if you can't get rid of those worries that have been haunting you. he should have the right to love another girl who doesn't have so many worries.

be cautious in your choice. otherwise, you may ruin your life and that of your boyfriend as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 15:09:04 |Display all floors

She doesn't really need advice from any one

because she already made her mind to go with him.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 20:27:48 |Display all floors

seems you've never really met each other in reality?

Are you just net friends? That's incredible to due the marriage just throuth the air! Be careful of that, don't be mislead by your desire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-2 21:20:14 |Display all floors

seems you've never really met each other in reality?

yes, it seems strange!!! she is worrying about and we are talking about something unrealistic at all!!!

not long ago, i shared the same experience.

thanks to god, i am now freed of those foolish ideas.

look around, there are good guys around you. don't fool yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-3 00:12:02 |Display all floors

Thanks to all of you!

I appreciate a lot to see many friends here are caring about me and offering their advice! Thank you very much to all of you! Actually I have seen him before when I was in Australia, he went there from US for conference. So we did meet before. Since I was hurried to come back to China at that moment, so I had no time to develop anything with him, but just stayed as good friends.  Maybe I didn't express clearly on this point in my previous posts, sorry to make you confused.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.