Author: michelle714

Should I accept his love?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-13 00:38:05 |Display all floors

Thank you jvt1965!

Thank you so much for your encouragement! I wish I can have a nice future just like you do! Actually this afternoon I'm so happy to know that I'm going to receive a bundle of flower from him for my birthday on this Wednesday. Cause I received a call from the delivery company to confirm my address then they can send the flower to my house correctly. I see his efforts clearly, even if he is in US now, he still find a way to make me happy. I really appreciate a lot.................

It's very kind of you jvt1965, now I just need the courage to walk one step further. Thanks again, you help me a lot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-13 10:37:36 |Display all floors

Go for it, girl!

Just go ahead with your heart and feeling! If you feel it is, IT IS! Don't hesitate and hold on. The happiness for you is in front of you. Don't regret when everyting is gone. The worst thing is no more than feeling regret when things are gone.
Good luck to you, girl!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-13 11:37:33 |Display all floors

Thanks Dreamer!

Hi Dreamer, thank you for your support! Especially when I found you are at the same age with me, I feel appreciate a lot that someone can understand me and encourage me just as my age! Thank you Dreamer!
I'm so glad to have your support and encouragement just before my birthday! Tomorrow is my birthday, and I wish I can make a special wish and let it become true..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-14 01:59:55 |Display all floors

To handle interacial relationship not easy!

you are a grown person. if you think he is your Mr. right. just go for it.
nothing can stop love. needless to say the age or cultural differences. But you have to think it carefully cuz it takes time and efforts to handle an interacial marriage well.!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-15 13:18:29 |Display all floors

to michelle714

I know what you might be thinking at this time. You know the man loves you, cares for you, and is doing kind things for you. And you also know you are moved by him, and you also have feelings to him in your heart. But the problem is that you think you're young, something you might not know well. So you, with a reasonable thinking, want to collect the other's opinion. Right? But you may not think about, that different people at different age may have different view of life, and different experience gives people different feeling. Love is a kind of feeling, your own feeling, no one else could tell except you. Pretended that you give this love off and refuse the man, will you be happy then? Can you then face up to the next emotion in a proper manner? So, don't make your life full of regret. Do what you want to do, follow your own feeling. We're at the same age, I hope we can be good friends online. Will you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 07:35:33 |Display all floors

Ask twice

Find out what made him thinking about settling down so late.  

Or is it possible to just live with the guy for a couple of months?  It is safer this way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 13:12:31 |Display all floors

Go for it.... age doesn't matter!

Hello,
I have been married just 10 months to my Chinese wife, and she is about 12 years younger than me.
I can honestly say that I have not found the age difference to be a problem at all in our relationship.
In the UK they say you are as young as the woman you feel (:-)
So go for it and I hope your relationship is as good as mine has been.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.