I hate him but I can't leave him,why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-15 20:49:12 |Display all floors
Lucky-Echo Post time: 2014-12-15 20:45
Yes,I think

then nothing surprised ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-15 20:52:21 |Display all floors
Lucky-Echo Post time: 2014-12-15 20:44
I'm always thinking that I was a lucky girl.It will take some lucky things to me

haha...yeah i noticed. it's your username :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-15 21:08:04 From mobile |Display all floors
i think u expect much about himself or maybe u love him so much, and that is not the hate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 10:21:16 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2014-12-15 20:52
haha...yeah i noticed. it's your username :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 17:23:33 |Display all floors
Lucky-Echo Post time: 2014-12-16 10:21

you can create your life into anything you wish...if you believe you are lucky, you will be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-18 09:26:14 |Display all floors
In China there seems to be a large number of women who feel trapped in an unhappy, even abusive marriage. Marrying young, and sometimes without really knowing a partner can be the root of the problem. The development of personality, likes and dislikes etc is active in the years before 30, yet marriage is encouraged before this time is reached. People change. Once married and often with a child too, it is easier to suffer in the daily routines. The fear of being alone is powerful. Sometimes there is nowhere else to go. Sometimes outdated parental values will deny help to a daughter in a bad marriage.
If life is that bad with a partner, get out and start a new life, even on your own for a while. A person only lives once, so create every opportunity to be happy in it.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-18 17:53:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-12-18 13:54
TedM Post time: 2014-12-18 05:26
In China there seems to be a large number of women who feel trapped in an unhappy, even abusive marr ...

excellent work there!

hmm - the old adage is a consolation to me. Act in haste, repent at leisure. Maybe that should be taught in schools over there. Too many infantile adults
  1. If life is that bad with a partner, get out and start a new life, even on your own for a while. A person only lives once, so create every opportunity to be happy in it.
Copy code

Oh the stigma and shame of it all......not to talk of economic calculations in some cases
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.