Views: 6464|Replies: 21

When can we drink the safe water?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-7 12:59:50 |Display all floors
         Currently,state food and drug administration(SFDA) released a spot check information,which indicated that barrelled water or bottled water have a prominent problem that microorganism contamination,almost 800 bottled water are not up to the standards.
         Here are some barrelled or bottled water do not up to the standards.
         1.The Robust(乐百氏) purified water(18.9L/barrel) which not up to national standards in terms of mold,yeast and total number of bacterial colony.
        2.Huiyuan(汇源) purified water(550ml/bottle),in aspect of total number of bacterial colony.
        3.Yueli(悦力) purified water(18.9L/barrel) ,total number of bacterial colony can not meet the standards.
        4.Parma(帕尔玛) sodas(550ml/bottle),benzoic acid over the national limits.
        5.Yunwushan(云雾山)spring water(11.3L/barrel),total number of bacterial colony exceed the limits.
        6.Wahaha(娃哈哈)purified water(18.9L/barrel),failed in the total number of bacterial colony.
        7.Yibao(怡宝)purified water(18.9L/barrel),it shares the same problem that not up to the standard in the total number of bacterial colony.
       It seems ok if our relevant departments do not have a casual inspection and it always give us a big "surprise" every time when we have a random check.As an ordinary people,when can we drink the safe water?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-7 20:38:11 |Display all floors
May be only at home...............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-7 21:05:44 |Display all floors
Whats the other option, drink the tap water?

I will take my chances with the bacteria thanks
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-7 21:50:27 |Display all floors
home --

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 18:07:33 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-12-7 21:05
Whats the other option, drink the tap water?

I will take my chances with the bacteria thanks

I would have expected that the government supplied tap water was more likely to reach national drinking water standards than the water supplied from a private company. The opportunity for fraud and temptation of cutting corners for profit must be quite high in such a competitive industry where, for all we know, they might be sourcing their water straight from the tap to fill their bottles.

However, neither have ever given me a problem in China.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 18:07:42 |Display all floors
Dacarys Post time: 2014-12-7 21:50
home --

Nowadays,many households use purified water as drinking water,especially some well-known brands,like Wahaha,Yibao,etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 18:35:59 |Display all floors
ater was more likely to reach national drinking water standards than the water supplied from a private company

i disagree. bottled water will more than likely outclass government supplied water.
its all about the competition. who wants to buy clean water, when they can buy really super effin pure water?
thats the whole selling point of evian and the other big name brands.

the companies have more to loose. the gov. can simply fire someone and put a blockade on any bad press.
the company will loose business

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.