Author: yelson

Hutongs culture and their big mouth,gossip(Good4elderly to live and connected)Li [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-22 16:49:30 |Display all floors

I like your stories, you tell them well.

You should study english more, I see you are improving. I'm sure you will be a published author one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-22 16:49:34 |Display all floors

I like your stories, you tell them well.

You should study english more, I see you are improving. I'm sure you will be a published author one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-7 09:15:53 |Display all floors

Winter is coming,but fresh memory recalled? How hard to burd a Piece of coal in

.it was quiet unexpected that The  Coal was hard to get burned as if it were made of Stone in the first winter i experiened in Beijing

Sometime even i have bought an burning coal from the neiborer in exchange of one my new coal,and laid the burning one in the bottom,covered with a new one,with the hole amongst the coal thru,
i could make  it extingisted due to my careless.........

and.Stupid things repeated, I trying my best to fire  dozen of my  usaed  book to help burn an edge of the coal,but the sparkling can n't last for 3 minute,it is waste of time and effort to use paper to get burn a pis of coal.

you should some elder there who would get you some firewood,and enough firewood to burn a coal... and try to make another burn before the previous one burn out.  if you face some imquality caol, that is bad of bad luck for a beginner who been to North

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-17 16:59:51 |Display all floors

Could a Beijiner here tell me the locationOFgreatest construction of Alley--Huto

In beijing:

somewhere around the Forbiden City i m in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-18 16:28:44 |Display all floors

once i have lived at hutong in shanghai years ago!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.