Author: BetsyLie

[US] China urges US to abandon prejudice against Confucius Institutes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-7 18:20:36 |Display all floors
They block China on the Inernational Space station, pledge to sabotage CHina's joint venture with Europe on sat-nav and then do, imosed head taxes on Chinese.

This is the sad little bastardry of the Anglo white-supremacist who insists on dominating the World because otherwise they'd be the global village's shoe-shine boys.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-7 19:16:58 |Display all floors
culture invasion .-  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-7 19:49:38 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-12-7 18:24
And you were the head of the counter-espionage team with the top secret designation of 006.5?

No, I was chatting to the lecturers that's how I found out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 05:28:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-12-7 22:34
That is a real fear - the Chinese Communists infiltrating Western culture with their spiritually p ...

No doubt that you would blame commies for Jimmy Saville's long career as resident BBC pervert/rapist.
but who can we blame for Sennie's megalomania and distorted view of truth and reality?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 07:04:16 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-12-7 08:44
cmknight said, "As for your quote, Abramicus, Confucius never said what is now regarded as the Gold ...

Perhaps you should read the Bible yourself, Abramicus. Luke 6:31.

Oh, and here's another one for you ... Romans 2:1-4
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 07:07:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cmknight at 2014-12-8 07:16

Deleted due to multiple post.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 07:46:49 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-12-7 17:55
By the way, Einstein was a plagiarist and fraudster.

So say the conspiracy theorists.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Try this one on for size. In 2002, 47 Chinese International students were expelled from Simon Fraser University for plagiarising THE SAME PAPER for a commerce and business course. Because of all the Chinese cheaters, SFU, in 2009, invented a new grade, FD (Failed for Dishonesty).

Bet that's gotta make you proud, eh?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.