Views: 1732|Replies: 9

The dream of a male pole dance instructor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-2 16:59:18 |Display all floors
Huang Long, the only male pole dance imstructor in his hometown Yibin, has kept endeavoring for five years to pursue his dancing dream. Five years ago, he left Yibin for Chengdu to learn pole dancing in spite of parents' disapproval. In the learning process, he often got hurt and even broke a bone but he never gave up. After three years' efforts, Huang came back to start a studio so as to promote pole dancing. Without funds, he borrowed money from friends and banks.  Without students, he performed at nightclubs to acquaint more people with pole dancing. Now, his dance studio has gained more and more popularity especially among young people, the age of his students ranging from 3 to 52 years old. " I will persist in pole dancing even if there is only one person willing to watch or to learn, because it is the very thing that I want to do well in my lifetime. Speaking of his dream, Huang Long hoped that he could own bigger studio and attract more students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 16:59:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 17:02:37 |Display all floors
Huang is teaching.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 17:02:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 17:02:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 17:03:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 17:03:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.