Author: Lucky-Echo

Do you have something important stolen?What are they? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-6 20:04:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-12-6 20:13:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2014-12-6 20:15
raton Post time: 2014-12-6 20:04
to  keep her or to get the old bag back..?

Three weeks ago  i got chased by a Police car

When I eventually stopped and got out, the Policeman said how are you today Stirling Moss.

I said fine, he said why wouldnt you stop and why were you driving so fast

I said well my Wife ran off with a Policeman, I thought you were bringing her back

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-12-9 10:42:40 |Display all floors
Think about it, it's just a cell phone. Few things spring to mind. In future you will be more careful with regards to your personal possessions. The thief stole your phone along with personal data, but you still have good memories.Phones can be replaced and whilst no-one has the right to take/steal your possessions you should thank think yourself lucky you were not harmed physically in the process of the theft.  Moral of the story, BE MORE CAREFUL, prevention is the word of the day, but there again that should really goes without saying. Sorry for lose, but hey look on the bright side, 'NO' nuisance, irritating sales or cheating calls or text messages for a while. Oh and did have you had the phone 'BLOCKED'? by the phone company, just make life a little more difficult for the thief, if you did. So don't be sad and don't be mad, just think soon you'll have a new phone to amuse yourself with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 16:20:07 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2014-12-9 10:42
Think about it, it's just a cell phone. Few things spring to mind. In future you will be more carefu ...

What you say is right.Thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 12:37:08 |Display all floors
Hey! lucky' change your name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 13:39:14 |Display all floors
My ex wife, but hey it was long time coming, and I most certainly didn't mind. Had I know what was going to happen I would have paid the guy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.