Author: Revolutionar

Russian ruble at record low   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-5 17:24:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Paul_Ket at 2014-12-5 17:26

It's looks like a collusion EU, USA and Russia under section Ukraine.
Russian ruble may fall as much as necessary, but Russian Central Bank doesnt resist fall of russian ruble and does not spend own reserves. This is the strangest thing in this situation
Ukraine contrary resists and throws more and more money into abyss of foreign exchange markets to support its currency. Ukraine has no foreign reserves, Russia has a huge amount of reserves.
Do not forget shadow economy is in Russia and many foreign bankers prefer to work for Russia, because russian profitability is higher than the European. Therefore we can not talk about official statistics Russian reserves. Same words about China. Chinese and Russian continue to buy more and more real estate in Europe. And all this is happening against the background of official statistics about the weakness of Russia and China slowdown.
Ukraine is necessary for the salvation more than 100 billion euros. And it is not fault of Russia. In Ukraine there is a huge number of unemployed and pensioners. But now I see only the chatter of our European Union and the United States. No one wants to give money for new pro-European government of Ukraine. Only 100 millions euro or 1 billion euro. but it will not save Ukraine. If Europe does not give money for Ukraine immediatelly, pro-European government would be overthrown.
We promised Ukraine to sell ukraninan goods in our EU's markets. But no one told Ukraine that  to enter the European market ukrainian's manufacturer must invest a lot of money. As a result of a single market for the Ukraine - Russia. Russia buys goods from Ukrainian in rubles, but sells in dollars. Thus, even the smallest loans granted to Ukraine sent to Russia to pay debt Ukrainian.
I see on the news just calm of Putin and the Ukrainian government's tantrum caught in a trap

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-5 19:54:32 |Display all floors
Paul_Ket Post time: 2014-12-5 17:24
It's looks like a collusion EU, USA and Russia under section Ukraine.
Russian ruble may fall as muc ...

you sound very confused.

take a rest..............you need it.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-5 20:32:55 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-12-5 19:54
you sound very confused.

unfortunately you sound like a child who has never seen real economic processes

there is well in your world when there is only black and white colours like a as in the German fairy tales

your brain should not rest, because of have not brain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-5 21:05:47 |Display all floors
Paul_Ket Post time: 2014-12-5 20:32
unfortunately you sound like a child who has never seen real economic processes

there is well in  ...

Wise men says......if you cannot expressed your thoughts in one sentence. You got no thoughts.

Just a confused mess.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-5 21:22:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-12-5 21:05
Wise men says......if you cannot expressed your thoughts in one sentence. You got no thoughts.

Ju ...

correct for wise man, but you are not wise man, sorry

I could not ignore your sentence, because I do not see anything more stupid in my life

If you are lack knowledge in finance and ecomomics, why you create topic about it?

Kazakhstan's money fell by 70% in 2013, but Kazakhstan did not became bankruptcy hahahaha

if you can not do revolution in the world of finance, do revolution in the fashion world, may be your knowledge about shorts and pants more stronger

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-6 06:22:31 |Display all floors
The final outcome of all these economic wars and manipulations is that gold will return as the basis for the next international reserve currency.  When someone offers to buy your goods or services with gold, he is giving you an offer that you cannot refuse.  Gold will pierce all embargoes and lift all sieges.  That was how the world traded before there was any IMF.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-6 12:41:10 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-12-6 06:22
The final outcome of all these economic wars and manipulations is that gold will return as the basis ...

Let's all go back to Middle Ages and exchange pieces of gold and silver for trade.

And let's have wars to get pieces of gold and silver.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.