Author: Revolutionar

Russian ruble at record low   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-2 13:12:21 |Display all floors
Mr. Putin said

IMPORT substitution now in Russia
If product is PRICED in RUBLE, nothing bothers!

US$50 billion in food imports = GOSH, how hard is it to make SAUSAGE, CHEESE, wine, liquor, HAM, vegetables..........come on!!!!! Import some Chinese entrepreuners if RUSSIANS refuse to start such business.

President Putin is correct!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 13:13:10 |Display all floors
but if RUSSIANS refuses TO WORK, then...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 14:28:23 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-12-2 13:12
Mr. Putin said

But...Chinese dont make good cheese...

I am sure they could import a french person though and pay them instead
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 14:46:20 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-12-2 13:12
Mr. Putin said

SAUSAGE, CHEESE, wine, liquor, HAM, vegetables..........

By the end of Putty term of office......Russian super marks are lucky to have white bread.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 15:36:06 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-12-2 14:28
But...Chinese dont make good cheese...

I am sure they could import a french person though and p ...

good idea, master seanboyce

and PRESIDENT PUTIN can  order his team of REVENUE MERCHANTS to work on it.........

....in just 3 years, with RUBLE mint capital, RUSSIAN SUPERMARKETS will be different. At least that's what he seemed to be saying!!!!

IMPORT SUBSTITUTION, REMEMBER!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 15:59:52 |Display all floors
Its funny though, when that whole Ukraine crisis was going on and Putin stopped trading with Europe etc... this place was filled with doomsayers propheting the nail in Europes coffin...

ahem...where are they? Its funny they are nowhere to be found anymore. Doesnt look like russias economic gambit with the west is paying off...should have stuck with Chinas plan and just quietly kept counting the money and go for a long game...

Some of the Putin Lovers here in Harbin are fuming now that daddys cheque every month has been slashed almost in half.

I am sure they will come back from this, but it certainly upset Mr Putins plans.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 19:04:04 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-12-2 15:59
Its funny though, when that whole Ukraine crisis was going on and Putin stopped trading with Europe  ...

Hobson's choice

Would these Putty stooges stay in China for half the cheque or go back to a poorer Russia?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.