Views: 6325|Replies: 45

Russian ruble at record low   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-1 20:25:42 |Display all floors
[This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-12-1 20:26]

The Ukraine war is being won in the oil and gold markets and currency market

Russia going bankrupt faster than stale bread

MOSCOW (AP) -- Russia's ruble hit a new all-time low on Monday, dropping about 5 percent as declining oil prices and the conflict in eastern Ukraine weigh on the country's economic prospect

Respects......my respect and admiration for those who planned the collapse of gold and oil

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 03:09:23 |Display all floors
Do you know China and Russia are the world's largest producers of gold?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 03:25:42 |Display all floors
Russia/China are finished.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 07:09:59 From mobile |Display all floors
Yes, last time we just out spent them, this time we out produced them on the oil front. Down they go again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 08:36:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-12-2 08:37
warren0353 Post time: 2014-12-2 07:09
Yes, last time we just out spent them, this time we out produced them on the oil front. Down they go ...

there are lots of dastardly dragons doing their promotion of gold in internet forums.

These are no morals, immoral morons.

What good is gold except as engagement rings in little ladies fingers. Gold has no place in the reserves of central banks

anyway, there is not enough gold in all the vaults of the world to support world trade and world currency so it is useless in this respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 08:41:48 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-12-2 08:36
there are lots of dastardly dragons doing their promotion of gold in internet forums.

These are no ...

Another Fed spokesman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 09:24:13 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2014-12-2 08:41
Another Fed spokesman.

the FED is stuffed by PhDs...................

better you respect knowledge and expertise.

it is only through knowledge and expertise that the world can be improved.

all the internet trolls have been shown to be consistently wrong....I call their supporters, no moral immoral or at least plain st####pid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.