Author: Daphne_sxy

Do you know these beauties have made small surgeries to perfect themselves?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-29 21:35:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-29 21:46:55 |Display all floors
For my part, double-fold eyelid  make the girl`s facial feature tend to be more clearer. we also could observe those girls who have made up in the street, most of them seemed to have changed a little in their eye`s part. to say something from my own esthetic value, having a big and bright eye looked more good-looking in my eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 10:53:07 |Display all floors
it is very hard to judge whether it's a good phenomenon or not,
since now plastic surgery can help some girls to become more beautiful ,girls are crazy about it.
But in my opinion,i would rather stay what i am now.when you do some operation on your face,it would certainly has some bad effect on your face,you have to be very careful with it.
it can help you look nice in some times,but when people get older,it doesn't matter how beauty you were before.
So compared to face beautiful,I would prefer to heart beauty person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 09:59:39 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2014-11-28 19:03
I am in favor of your idea. the plastic surgery make them became more stunning than before,  as is ...

haha, no you see Buddhist students learn from their religious text that if you maintain a kind and joyful heart you will be blessed with a beautiful physical appearance in the next life (sometimes even in the present life). So, many Buddhists students are now asking what about plastic surgery? what was it that a person had done in his previous life to enable him to look good with plastic surgery and become rich and famous.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.