Author: abramicus

Occupy Central with Peace and Love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-28 04:33:08 |Display all floors
Occupy Central with Peace and Love gave the world no peace and absolutely no love.  It was totally disrespectful of the rights of Hong Kong residents to go to work, to open their shops, and to earn a living.  Using foreign powers as backing, they acted as if they are TOTALLY ABOVE THE LAW in erecting illegal barriers on public roads, and kept them there on pain of the removers being stabbed with their long sharp umbrellas.

We have a term for such foreign stooges, OUTLAWS, or simply, CRIMINALS.

We demand Leung prosecute them for damages to the public and the ROTTEN APPLES from which basket the hesheitroberte babbles for BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF LOSS OF INCOME to the city and its residents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-28 04:41:50 |Display all floors
We congratulate the Chinese Ambassador to UK for his deft, diplomatic tour de force, in denying a visa to the boyfriend of robert-ehhh-ahhh-ohhh or whatever groan he prefers to make on this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-28 04:53:27 |Display all floors
WTF, no reply from dear-e, must be exhausted from his groaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-28 11:42:36 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-11-28 04:26
NMD hesheit, TLM.

Jianren. I don't wanna argue with a jianren who is crass as some jackasses plumping for dictatorship.  You have fun here; this is your shithole. I should be moving to another cleaner place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-28 11:47:29 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-28 11:42
Jianren. I don't wanna argue with a jianren who is crass as some jackasses plumping for dictator ...

Let us hear you groan one last time, for the good times . . .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-28 22:49:09 |Display all floors
Was this another Soros Occupy "democracy" movement ? Is it still going on ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-29 12:45:00 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-27 18:50
So, you are going to be my first valet or serf? No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm not gay l ...

"ask your girlfriend to be my first maid instead"

I see, mum refused to clean your feeding bottle.  I'd advise you to do away with them feeding devises while playing with @ keyboard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.