Author: abramicus

Occupy Central with Peace and Love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-27 17:22:07 |Display all floors
THE HONG KONG RESIDENTS OF MONG KOK AND HONG KONG CENTRAL CHEERED THE REMOVAL OF THE ILLEGAL BARRICADES OF THE FOREIGN STOOGES WHO SHOWED UTTER DISREGARD FOR THE WELFARE, AND THE PEACE AND ORDER OF HONG KONG AND KOWLOON.

Occupy Central with Peace and Love in the end gave Hong Kongers no peace and absolutely no love.  Their foreign backers and stooges, like Robete Hesheit, are furious that Hong Kongers did not buckle down and let them dictate to them, the terms of Western control over the nomination of China's Hong Kong Special Administrative Region's Chief Executive.  Like Nero, another hesheit, the Western powers would rather see Hong Kong burn down in civil revolution than remain a peaceful and prosperous part of China, that has exercised far more tolerance of the opposition than the foreign opposition has of their own fatherland.

In the end, it was the LOVE FOR THE HONG KONG RESIDENTS that China has shown, and proven with its infinite patience, that defeated the FALSE MOTHER OF THE CHINESE INFANT that it wanted to claim for its own, and failing it, to divide into two so that it can keep its share.

The people of Hong Kong has spoken, in a petition to the Hong Kong government, the overwhelming majority of Hong Kong residents want the Occupy Central western stooges to surrender their illegal occupation of the public roads of Mong Kok and Hong Kong Central.  The Western media has been exposed as a whore of fascist politicians who employed the Color Revolution methodology of Mussolini and Hitler on a peaceful and prosperous metropolis of China, and were rejected by the very people they claimed to want them.  From being only 0.184% of the population, the Western stooges who filled the TV screens and photographs of the Western cameramen, have dwindled to 0.0184% or less of the populace.  In shame, in guilt, and in anguish, the foreign devils have failed in their YELLOW UMBRELLA TERROR or COLOR REVOLUTION in Hong Kong, because the Chinese citizens of Hong Kong remained loyal to their fatherland, and rejected them as liars, dissemblers, and puppets of foreign aggressors.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-27 18:03:05 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-27 14:11
Were you raised in a barn located in North Korea or Russia?  You are one of the female secretari ...

You should learn there is no point rising to the bait, he is just trying to annoy you. Don't let him see it's working. That's how he gets his kicks
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-27 18:29:28 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-11-27 18:03
You should learn there is no point rising to the bait, he is just trying to annoy you. Don't let h ...

I see. Thanks for the tip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-27 18:33:47 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-27 14:43
Your Pharisaical views are decidedly barfy. Lueng is said to have taken backhanders from an Austr ...

ROBERTE:

As from now on you have been renamed, but titled.
From   roberte  to
LORD Lackey.

Please everyone acknowledge this LORDLY member.

English Titles | Lord and Lady

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-27 18:50:46 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2014-11-27 18:33
ROBERTE:

So, you are going to be my first valet or serf? No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm not gay like you.  You could ask your girlfriend to be my first maid instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-27 19:06:26 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2014-11-27 18:33
ROBERTE:

Why don't you tell your  boyfriend abramicus  that his bromides or platitudes are utterly risible and dense. What folly for a poohbah like abramicus  to persuade us to be proponents of serfdom and kleptocracy  like him.  To your dismay, we still yearn to be free men, not slaves like you and your boyfriend abramicus, whose snobbery and silliness are fully on display when he pretends that he could write like a columnist writing for  The Spectator.  

Haaaaaaaaaaa. I had better not to argue with a fogy like your boyfriend. I'm too young to be such daft like you and him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-28 04:26:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-11-28 04:37
roberte Post time: 2014-11-27 19:06
Why don't you tell your  boyfriend abramicus  that his bromides or platitudes are utterly risib ...

NMD hesheit, TLM.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.