Author: typeo35

Southern girl living in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-9 14:04:25 |Display all floors

reply to tony_y

Thanks for your reminder tony, I totally agree with you.

I just behaved naturally with no bias, all i want to do is to tell those officious guys to have a complete consideration on their words and attitude.  

BTW I dont master of other two foreign language, just plan to pick up one of them to get started learning. I didnt only rely on this forum or by internet.  

If you have any good suggestion, just let me know.

Thanks and regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 15:02:26 |Display all floors

to gangsta: ARE YOU A CHINESE GIRL?

gangsta sorry I feel ashamed of you so much as a chinese woman.

I am going to argue with you on your opinion.  To be a nice person the first thing you should do is to understand and respect them.  Supposed you want to rescue those depraved chinese women, what you have done on this forum wont help them alot.  You"d better tell them in person right?  Me as a regular native-born chinese woman I always have my own high principle so that I know how to preserve my moral integrity.  But for other women maybe they have different point of view on it so as to  have their own right to decide what kind of life they want to spend.  I think we should be happy for them cos they have fun and get what they really want, right?  And I want to state that it is not  the key criterion to judge if they are good or bad person.  There is no one else will appreciate your tiny personal cynicism.  

If there is any of my words hurt you, I feel sorry.

Hope your grow up soon, gangsta.

Take care:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-12 14:59:05 |Display all floors

It seems like hard to find language partner:(

same as topic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 21:11:14 |Display all floors

To: Typeo - Re:Language partner

Je vous enverrai un email concernant votre demande.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.