Views: 5977|Replies: 10

Southern girl living in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-9 09:42:32 |Display all floors
Hello everyone,

I am a chinese girl who can speak english well, now i am living in Yayuncun Chaoyang District.

If there is anyone who would like to exchange language and improve your Putonghua, just email me: dancemuss@yahoo.com.cn. I'd prefer French and Italian personally.

Good Luck!:)
200407090942323c56.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 10:31:56 |Display all floors

are you going to practice your French or Italian? or simply

want to get a chance to go abroad?

am i right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 10:42:22 |Display all floors

ur hometown is soo beautiful!

hi there is that pic ur hometown
boy it's sooo nice so wanna go there!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 10:42:50 |Display all floors

reply to hibuddie

Thanks for your reply.

If you'd like to help me with the languages, I really appreciate you!

If you just have prejudice on poeple and want to insult them, please relieve your narrow-minded attitude to the person such as like yourself.

Anyway thanks for your reply again!

Take care

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 10:49:40 |Display all floors

reply to babypanda

thanks for your highly praise!
You will get to know much about my hometown after you click    http://www.sx.gov.cn/english/index.asp

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 13:12:06 |Display all floors

reminder to typeo

Are you saying what I think you are saying?
You mean you are well-versed in the three different languages.
Bonjour, typeo. Does your name imply the meaning of new-comer?
Tres bien. Bon temp ici.
But I am afraid you don't have to get that over-reactive or just over-sensitive to what others think of you. If so, you ought to have examine your-self first. Haven't you left the message for what it was meant and nothing else. It can be elusive and deceitful. Just play nice and drink your tea. Everything will be fine, nobody will get hurt as long as you get well with them.
Easy, easy, it's no big deal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 14:03:19 |Display all floors

Coup D'Honeur

Old Western Pervert, With Fat belly, white hair (its dyed black at the moment), and crap dressing sense (prefers to wear short trousers, Hard Rock Caffe T-shirts, baseball cups, trainers and white socks), Habitually divorsed, and with cheesy sense of toilet humour, would like to meet a nice young Chinese girl (18-22) sexy (reveling dress habits a must!) with slim figure, no brain, Like to drink, and prepared to give oral sex, for serious relationship (No wedding, no strings attached though). For more info email: Fuckin_perv@perv.com.org.edu

Replies with sexy photos ensures prompt reply!!!

Typeo35, what do you think?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.