Author: vivy1109

The second generation of stars:smaller version of father or mother? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-25 14:02:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-24 15:03
A pointless question!

Far more important: are these so-called "star" parents capable of raising t ...

Just because they are stars doesn't atuomaticllay make them shallow.
Nor does it mean they lack charisma, intelligence, human warmth.
You make such comments that make yourself sound lacking of quality. Didn't your non star parents teach you any manners??? Or to have quality in life!!
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 15:00:47 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2014-11-25 14:02
Nor does it mean they lack ch ...

You seem don't know anything about show business in China.  Most Chinese female or male celebrities are all blowhards, Tartuffes, and snots, who love to showcase their profligate lifestyles online and in reality. Worst yet, they would be supermacists or even fascists if they were white.

It's just shameful for the young living in China to wig out over such ignoramus who don't even spend time reading books and sounding out bright minds.  They only gravitate toward other snobbish socialites like them instead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 15:14:11 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2014-11-25 14:02
Nor does it mean they lack ch ...

You could say the same thing to their kids.  Do you know that such Chinese celebrities are said to teach their kids how to please the audience on TV, including which words they should use. Do you know that China has several TV shows starring such celebrities' kids, whose mannerisms and contrived playfulnesss  border on insanity  And they are just the cash cows for their Chinese parents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 20:24:05 |Display all floors
some children are too small to judge their appearence looks more likely father or mother.
no need to focus on their life and children,we don't have sapre time to focus on stars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-26 10:06:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-25 20:25
Thanks for your adulation for my parents, but they really were no stars, VIPs or otherwise pampere ...

I can relate to the peeling of potatoes comment, believe me.
I agree with the fact that some, but only a small purportion of stars lack intelligence. I say this because to act or sing takes talent. Especially the acting part. Modeling is just fancy walking and awkward poses in short.

Anyhow just my thoughts. Have a good day and until the next time we cross digital paths, be safe
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-26 16:48:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-24 15:03
A pointless question!

Far more important: are these so-called "star" parents capable of raising t ...

SO cute

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.