Author: PeerReviewed

Homosexuality in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-24 07:26:12 |Display all floors
PeerReviewed Post time: 2014-11-22 10:57
All Westerners are homosexual, and I think that is a good thing.   My post was only meant ...

You are more than welcome to visit the West. I know of several people that would love to have their way with you, if you know what I mean. You may leave with a smile and come back for more...

The West is not alone in the homosexual issue, they are just more open. I'm not in agreement with their lifestyles, however, you learn to live with it when surrounded by it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-24 08:24:35 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2014-11-24 07:26
You are more than welcome to visit the West. I know of several people that would love to have thei ...

What is wrong with West being homosexual?   I think that is great for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-24 09:36:39 |Display all floors
PeerReviewed Post time: 2014-11-22 10:57
All Westerners are homosexual, and I think that is a good thing.   My post was only meant ...

It's funny as before western influence, Homosexuality was common in china. It's actually WESTERN influence that created homphobia in China during the Tang dynasty. Before that, homosexuality was common in China with many stories talking about hoomosexuality.
For example, passion of the cut sleeve.
Homophobia more often than not stemmed from religion, Islam, Christianity etc as it is banned in such religions. China was never a Muslim or Christian country. In Buddhism and even Daoism it is fine to be gay.
Go do some reading before making yourself out to be a bit of a moron.
here's a link, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China

shame that you have shown everyone here your inability to hit google, surprised you even found China daily...

Westerners - Homophobic before it was cool...

Oh and one more thing, I believe live and let live for others reading. A sure sign of some homosexuality is nott being comfortable with your own sexuality and judging others. I bet you are having some thoughts that are making you a little upset right now
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-24 10:18:52 |Display all floors
Bonobo Post time: 2014-11-24 08:24
What is wrong with West being homosexual?   I think that is great for them.

I don't know what is wrong nor right with it, but if it's good for them, then it is good for them only. All I know is that I prefer the opposite of what they prefer. If that makes them sick to their stomach when they think of it, I can say the same toward them and their choices. But really, who cares about any of this, because it's none of anyone's business what other people choose to do behind closed doors. I do mean behind closed doors!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-24 14:07:10 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-11-24 09:36
It's funny as before western influence, Homosexuality was common in china. It's actually WESTERN i ...

You are right, my friend: homosexuality is culture dependent.  It is very good for the West; but, it is very bad for China and Israel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 04:45:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 09:45:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.