Author: symondsez

What is wrong with people ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-23 12:38:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-23 12:30
I don't PM simpletons or those who hate the people of China. You qualify on both counts.

The people of China also abhor a foreign goober like you, who doesn't even speak Chinese or know Chinese culture. They just call fans of dictorship Wumao like you.  Are you still proud of yourself and your sbibility now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 12:40:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-23 11:08
""I have formed opinion chinese lack basic humanity .""

Doesn't this comment belong in the recently ...

Are you trying to defend those Chinese who committed this cruel act.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-11-23 12:47:39 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-11-22 20:40
Are you trying to defend those Chinese who committed this cruel act.

No, I am suggesting that your comment of ""I have formed opinion chinese lack basic humanity""
belongs in the recently highlighted "How to get rid of ingrained prejudice?" thread.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 12:59:05 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-11-22 09:44
Agreed !..
There is always a humane way of putting down an Animal, china is a vast country why ca ...

I am not racist but honestly there is something very different about the way Chinese seem to view things compared to the rest of the world. After traveling the world for 43+ years I've never known people who think like the Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 13:06:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2014-11-23 13:08
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-23 11:11
""If a dog has to be put down, well, I don't like it but I accept it if it is done humanely.
Why c ...

Have you ever seen those vids where the Chinese skin dogs alive? How about those vids where a dump truck drives into the middle of a Tiger Preserve then raises the bed to dump a poor live Cow in the middle of those Tigers? That's some pretty horrific stuff. The only other people I've ever seen do such barbaric things are Russians. I'm talking NOW not WWII

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-11-23 13:17:31 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-11-22 21:06
Have you ever seen those vids where the Chinese skin dogs alive? How about those vids where a dump  ...

I guess you'd rather see a mother rolling her car into a lake to drown her two children strapped in their car seats.
That has happened in the U.S.  I'm sorry to tell you there are no videos of that happening for your viewing pleasure.
Just the results were photographed and those photos are kept from public viewing.
You are free to use your imagination though.

How about some "sportsmen" in the U.S. paying to "hunt" some exotic animals that are fenced in?
For a price you can shoot just about any animal you want at some "sports clubs" in the U.S.
You can even video the kill so you can watch yourself shooting the fenced in animal over and over again.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 13:28:00 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-11-23 13:06
Have you ever seen those vids where the Chinese skin dogs alive? How about those vids where a dump  ...

It's customary to eat dogs in some parts of China.  I remember seeing a video that has a scene in which a Chinese girl uses a sword to skin a cat and even kvells over her achivement after the work is done.

I think that boorish robert237 would prefer to call such brutalities   Chinese artistic works.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.