Views: 6790|Replies: 52

What is wrong with people ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-21 12:56:31 |Display all floors

'Academic Dog's' death raises anger
A campus dog that rose to stardom for frequently attending classes and earning the nickname "Academic Dog" was killed by the security staff of the school, drawing much criticism, reported Huashang Daily.

The Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University claimed the dog posed a danger to teachers and students. The animal was beaten to death in a campaign by the school to remove stray dogs from campus.

The death of the dog was mourned by students of the school. One student said, "I am so sad to hear of the death of ‘Academic Dog’. As a school specializing in agriculture, we should take good care of small animals."

Another student said: "It studies with us in class, runs with us in the playground…It breaks my heart seeing it lying dead in the trash can, with blood and bruises on its body."

I dont know who is Ass in above pic. My opinion is the one in black T-shirt.

What is wrong with Humanity , I have seen so many cases of animal cruelity in China that I have formed opinion chinese lack basic humanity .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 13:00:07 |Display all floors
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/chi ... ontent_18304618.htm

This is link to the news of that Ass looking man laughing with bloody hands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 09:44:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-21 21:58
I am a calm, rational person totally opposed to the death penalty but what I know is happening in  ...

Agreed !..
There is always a humane way of putting down an Animal, china is a vast country why can't they just make a dog shelter outside the city.
I wonder what kind of child hood these low lives had...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 10:09:20 |Display all floors
because they rule the world now ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 10:48:12 |Display all floors
Dacarys Post time: 2014-11-22 10:09
because they rule the world now ..

No one rules the world and no one is world leader...It's a flat world, even a small country like NK can create trouble...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 11:57:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 15:19:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-21 21:58
I am a calm, rational person totally opposed to the death penalty but what I know is happening in  ...
Why can only Westerners do that? Why can't Asians? Are they all so barbaric and unfeeling?  

You're overgeneralizing.  There are many Asians who are kind and humane to animals.
But as usual, you never fail to lump every single Asian person in the barbaric category, while designating all westerners in the loving category. Never mind that horrid puppy mills are concentrated in the west.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.