Post time 2014-11-19 17:01:09 |Display all floors
Immense ces poilus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-19 17:17:09 |Display all floors
vivy1109 Post time: 2014-11-18 10:29

is he/she a man??so horrible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 04:09:38 |Display all floors
Sensational, pessimistic and optimistic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 09:41:07 |Display all floors
Indian are not afraid of any difficulties, whatever, they can solve it.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-11-20 13:27:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by huaren2323 at 2014-11-20 19:55

I see many of these as Man's adaptation to poverty in their midst. There are many similar situations on different occasion in many nations in the past. At least India does not go out and tries to conquer or steal from their neighbors NOT like many so called respectable nations.

Being poor does not mean being poor in spirit and soul.

Yes these are unfortunate human tragedy. Being human we should also try to help.

I hope that the writer can also point out the advances made in India. (1) Cheap generic drugs (2) top 3 of world's Info Technology in the world (3) Origin of Buddhism, Hindusim, Jainism (4) Other than Japan, Indonesia, China and Taiwan they are one of the five exclusive club Asian members that has atomic weapons. so in addtiion to these atomic weapons they have many many foot soldiers such as from those of the pcitures that are willing to defend India...

China can ONLY acheive real dominance of their Soft Power when India, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, North/South Korea and ASEAN natons are friends with China...I mean real friends and not just PHOTO shoot friends for media and newspaper.Remember the days during the Tang or Yuan period when entire army corp marches thru Tien an Men square behind all INVITED foreign dignitares as show of might in China's defendive ploy to nimidate would be aggressors? Napolean Bonaparte rightly exlaimed..Let the Giant Sleeps... <Let China sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world."

He who laughs last laughs best.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 09:21:32 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2014-11-18 11:25
lucky me never had to visit that country

Wretched

This is a wretched worthless thread.You were lucky you missed the Anglo Jewish firebombing of Dresden and other cities,Kraut.Those who do not visit India miss the most magnificent mountains on Earth,the grandest architecture,the most mystical spots such as the rock cut temples,flamingos and all kinds of wildlife.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-23 11:03:35 |Display all floors
i have to say some photos is funy and positive, but some of them really scare me, because they are dangerous and unhealthy, especially the train, i have seen so many pic about the india's  transportation, it really unconvenient and dangerous, i think the gorvenment should play a role in thi situation and improve the infrastruture construction.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.