Views: 1603|Replies: 7

Protecting Israeli Culture [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-18 08:52:59 |Display all floors
From Professor Chris Brand's blog "IQ & PC."

Israel’s leftist newspaper, Haaretz, was shocked to find how little the multiculti-promoting agenda of American Jewry had proved influential in Israel itself (23 viii):

“For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand,” a 10th-grade girl from a high school in the central part of the country says in abominable Hebrew. “I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that . . . their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.”

The student’s comments appear in a chapter devoted to ethnicity and racism among youth from a forthcoming book, Scenes from School Life (in Hebrew) by Idan Yaron and Yoram Harpaz. The book is based on anthropological observations made by Dr. Yaron, a sociologist, over the course of three years in a six-year, secular high school in the Israeli heartland -- “the most average school we could find,” says Harpaz, a professor of education.

However, Israelis were apparently happy to have their gene pool complemented by suitable semi-Gentiles (who had supposedly, in ancient history, especially in Russia, ‘stolen’ blonde Jewish genes, along with Jewish money....):

Her name is Alona Tal. She is a popular Israeli singer-actress and was born in Herzliya, Israel. After serving with the Israel Defense Force, she moved to New York and married a Hispanic film director.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 14:53:51 |Display all floors
Being Jewish is tough: you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-19 01:21:28 |Display all floors
Hercules. Post time: 2014-11-18 14:53

Being East Asian is also tough: hard life and being persecuted.  Israelis and East Asians live a  similar life, which is why we are brothers and sisters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 04:50:51 |Display all floors
asiangirl Post time: 2014-11-19 01:21
Being East Asian is also tough: hard life and being persecuted.  Israelis and East Asians live a   ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 14:26:38 |Display all floors
asiangirl Post time: 2014-11-19 01:21
Being East Asian is also tough: hard life and being persecuted.  Israelis and East Asians live a   ...

East Asians have it tough?  Since when?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 21:41:15 |Display all floors
family.guy Post time: 2014-11-20 14:26
East Asians have it tough?  Since when?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 23:29:15 |Display all floors
Hercules. Post time: 2014-11-18 14:53

Israel is too nice to Palestinians.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.