Author: SEARU

Are you greedy?   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-11-25 07:05:45 |Display all floors
Yummy desserts is the dream lover in the eyes of foodie, I have somewhat pricky wherever mentioning Chinese dish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 08:29:44 |Display all floors
the following is my reply to Mr.snowipine:

It is said that salty food help you have strong strength when you do labour work while the sweet food would be good for your brain to work well!

I could judge that you are clever since you prefer the sweet rather than other things! On the other hand,too much sweet food is not good for Tom to loose weight!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-25 08:31:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2014-11-25 03:07

It is a pity for me that I could not reply to some of the comments since they were written not in English!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 18:53:51 |Display all floors
Sometimes I eat much and sometimes I eat less

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 08:41:49 |Display all floors
Lucky-Echo Post time: 2014-11-30 10:53
Sometimes I eat much and sometimes I eat less

We must hvae a good eating habit.-------Never have too much when the food is delicious; Eighty-percent of the stomach-full is enough!

Eating too less is also not good for both health and work, one of my colleagues became ill just because he had never  had breakfast that habit is bad for human's liver!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 16:20:37 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2014-12-2 08:41
We must hvae a good eating habit.-------Never have too much when the food is delicious; Eighty-per ...

Thank you fou your available advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-20 07:24:56 |Display all floors
Lucky-Echo Post time: 2014-12-2 16:20
Thank you fou your available advice

Scientists tell us man needs only half kilo-gram of food for every day activity! ---------It seems that most of us have too much in the kitchen since we are not as poor as wild animals who often worry about what they could eat for next meal!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.